About us Website update in process
International Council for Inter-Religious Cooperation (ICIRC) an International multi-faith Think Tank formed in 2009 with the purpose of engaging religious leaders on the ground to cooperate and ICIRC to assist them in deleting the vacuum created between the religions.
The name ICIRC has been chosen with great care in order to solve the emerging issues. That era has now passed, it is the vacuum between convictions that commands more and more of our attention. Even in a world where religions often clash and sometimes cooperate, we are learning that the vacuum between convictions is also a vacuum with its own challenges.
Today ICIRC has a network on informed and connected ground religious leaders working for bringing peace and religious tolerance. ICIRC helps these leaders by providing training for assisting them in preaching information through their schools, madrassas and open learning about peace and cooperating with other religions.
- Create Mutual Understanding between Muslims, Christians and Jews
- Understand and assist the problems of ground religious leaders
- Engage religious teachers of Schools and Madrassas for disseminating information of peace and religious cooperation
- Bring together Governments and Religious Leaders
- Engage week long workshops where grass root leaders of different religions from the same country can participate and stay with each other in order to strengthen their working relation on the ground
- Take out research papers on the ground situations of countries in pretext of religious activities
- Organize same religious events, where religious leaders of same faith from different parts of the world can meet and cooperate in the future
- Organize networking dinners in different regions for different religions to interact with each other.
Still in Construction. Nominations are welcomed to
Mr. Johan Maertens
Hony. Director General:
Mr. Ankit Srivastava,
Mr. Prakash Goossens